by Sven Magnussen
Lucas Daniel Smith filed an Amicus Curiae Brief in The Alabama Supreme Court in support of Appellants', Hugh McInnish, et. al., appeal from the Circuit Court of Montgomery County, AL, after it granted Appellee's, Beth Chapman, in her capacity as Secretary of State of Alabama, motion to dismiss.
05.09.2013. BRIEF OF AMICUS CURIAE LUCAS DANIEL SMITH, PRO SE, IN SUPPORT OF APPELLANTS. HUGH McINNISH, et al. vs BETH CHAPMAN, in her capacity as Secretary of State. SUPREME COURT OF ALABAMA. Case No. 1120465 by Lucas Daniel Smith.
Index of Articles by Sven Magnussen
- U.S. State Department Expressed Concerns about Kenyans in America to British Officials in 1959.
- 'Bama Democrats Admit Obama's COLB was created when he was 10 years-old
- Obama Hearts the Migration and Refugee Assistance Act of 1962, (22 USC 2601(c)(1))
- Grinols v. Electoral College Dismissed
- Only a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, or U.S. Resident Living in the U.S. can be a Dependent on IRS Form 1040 in 1973
- Blog Wars! Orly attacks Sven Magnussen.
- Process Server Declared Obama Refused Service
- Orly Fights Back! U.S. District Court Judges Give Conflicting Orders for Serving Obama
- How to Subpoena Obama's Immigration File from DHS
- Obama Naturalized as a U.S. Citizen in 1983