by Sven Magnussen
On January 30, 2013, Plaintiffs filed a “Request for an Expedited Default Judgment and a Proposed Default Judgment.” (ECF No. 64.) On February 28, 2013, the Clerk’s Office construed the filing to be a Motion for Default Judgment. On the same day, Plaintiffs filed an “Emergency Motion for a Stay of All Proceedings in this Court Pending Adjudication in the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals.” (ECF No. 76.) Plaintiffs want the Court to enter default judgment against President Obama because Plaintiffs allege President Obama has not responded to the Complaint within twenty-one days of service. Based on the reasons below, the Court denies Plaintiffs’ Motions. (ECF Nos. 64 and 76). (1)
(1) Because oral argument will not be of material assistance, the Court orders this matter submitted on the briefs. E.D. Cal. Local Rule 230(g).
- The Honorable Morrison C. England, Jr.; Chief Judge United States District JudgeGrinols v. Electoral College; Obama not served.
- Strunk Appeal
- Obama the Usurper
- CLN Issued After Naturalization with Intent to Renounce
- Taitz v Mississippi Democratic Party Dismissed
- Montgomery Blair Sibley recently offered ...
- Orly Taitz Announces Notice of Default
- Historical Review of Taitz v. Obama, 2012
- Breaking News: Taitz v. Obama Reinstated, Taitz Appeals ...
- Motion to Vacate Obama's Judgement
- E-Verify vs. Social Security Number Verification Service ...
- Notice of Default issued to Defendant Obama, ...