by Sven Magnussen"Rickey," a prolific poster at Obama Conspiracy Theories, offers advice on serving a complaint and summons for a civil suit on the President as an individual and not in his official capacity.
From the LegalTimes.com website ...
Obama's New Personal Lawyer: Judith CorleyPerkins Coie, Washington D.C.
President Barack Obama has a new personal lawyer to replace Robert Bauer, who began work as the new White House counsel this week.
Perkins Coie partner Judith Corley will represent Obama in his non-official capacity, both in personal matters and in anything having to do with his political organization, Obama for America. Previously, Bauer, who was chair of Perkins Coie's political law practice, represented Obama in personal matters.
Free advice can be very expensive.
Index of Articles from Sven Magnussen
- Grinols v. Electoral College; Motion for Reconsideration of Order; Obama Demands Service Through DoJ AG
- US Court of Appeals; Naturalized Citizens Not Eligible for POTUS
- Grinols v. Electoral College; Obama Not Served
- Strunk Appeal
- Obama the Usurper
- CLN Issued After Naturalization with Intent to Renounce
- Taitz v Mississippi Democratic Party Dismissed
- Montgomery Blair Sibley recently offered ...
- Orly Taitz Announces Notice of Default
- Historical Review of Taitz v. Obama, 2012
- Complete Index of Articles by Sven Magnussen