by Sven Magnussen
Prolific poster "Rickey" at Obama Conspiracy Theories weighs in, after quoting "John", on the process service controversy for serving Obama in his capacity as an individual.
In his order, Judge England refused to acknowledge the process server's affidavit stating Obama refused service through a Secret Service Agent on duty at the entrance of the White House.
Affidavit of Process Server
I, Daniel Williams, declare that I am a professional process server employed by the "Same Day Process" service of process agency. I attempted to serve Mr. Barack Obama at his residence at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington DC. I was told by the Secret Service detail at the entrance that Mr. Obama refuses to accept service of process at his residence and I need to serve him through the Department of Justice/U.S. Attorneys' Office.
/s/ Daniel Williams
"Rickey" ignores the process server's affidavit indicating Obama refused service and proposes a theory there is a difference between serving Obama as an individual and serving Obama in his professional capacity as President of the United States. But, Judge England, quoting F.R.C.P. 4(e), does not distinguish between serving the President as an individual and serving the President in his official capacity. Consequently, any proposed differences were waived by Judge England.
In an earlier case, Judge Carter, of the same circuit as Judge England, instructed Orly to serve Obama through the Department of Justice Assistant Attorney General. The Secret Service Agent instructed the process server to serve Obama through the Department of Justice Assistant Attorney General. It's obvious Obama has been served and cannot participate in the hearing because he would be exposed as ineligible for the office of the President of the United States.
UPDATE: Orly announces Grinols v. Electoral College has been docketed for mediation in the Court of Appeals.
- Orly Fights Back! U.S. District Court Judges Give Conflicting Orders for Serving Obama
- How to Subpoena Obama's Immigration File from DHS
- Obama Naturalized as a U.S. Citizen in 1983
- U.S. House General Counsel Responds to Taitz's Subpoena
- Serving a Summons, Complaint on the President as an Individual
- Grinols v. Electoral College; Motion for Reconsideration of Order; Obama Demands Service Through DoJ AG
- US Court of Appeals; Naturalized Citizens Not Eligible for POTUS
- Grinols v. Electoral College; Obama Not Served