by Sven Magnussen
Alabama Democratic Party files a Brief of Amicus Curiae in the Hugh McInnish, et. al. vs. Beth Chapman (in her capacity as Alabama Secretary of State) Appeal in The Supreme Court of Alabama on appeal fromthe Circuit Court of Montgomery County, Alabama.
"Rickey" laments the Alabama Democratic Party's mistake at Obama Conspiracy Theories. Recall that Obama returned to Hawaii when he was 10 years-old as an unaccompanied minor with foreign nationality at at U.S. Port of Entry. Ten-year-old Obama was not whisked through customs, but taken into protective custody by Immigration and Customs Enforcement. Obama's mother, Stanley Ann Soetoro, made a emergency trip to Hawai'i in October 1971 on an expired U.S. Passport. By December, a Hawaii Court stripped Stanley Ann Soetoro of her parental rights, annulled the Soetoro adoption and ordered the creation of the short form COLB naming Barack Hussein Obama Sr. as the father, eliminating the "date accepted" and replacing it with "date filed." Consequently, the Obama's COLB is approximately four decades old.
Prolific poster, "Rickey," at Obama Conspiracy Theories points out the Alabama
Democratic Party's correct analysis on the creation date of Obama's COLB.
Copy of a Alabama post-adoption original birth certificate sealed.
SCOAL 2013-04-24 McInnish|Goode v Chapman APPEAL - ADP Amicus Brief
Index of Articles by Sven Magnussen
- Obama Hearts the Migration and Refugee Assistance Act of 1962, (22 USC 2601(c)(1))
- Grinols v. Electoral College Dismissed
- Only a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, or U.S. Resident Living in the U.S. can be a Dependent on IRS Form 1040 in 1973
- Blog Wars! Orly attacks Sven Magnussen.
- Process Server Declared Obama Refused Service
- Orly Fights Back! U.S. District Court Judges Give Conflicting Orders for Serving Obama
- How to Subpoena Obama's Immigration File from DHS
- Obama Naturalized as a U.S. Citizen in 1983
- U.S. House General Counsel Responds to Taitz's Subpoena
- Serving a Summons, Complaint on the President as an Individual
- Grinols v. Electoral College; Motion for Reconsideration of Order; Obama Demands Service Through DoJ AG