by Sven Magnussen
U.S. State Department expressed concerns about Kenyan students studying in America to British Officials in 1959.
Barrack H. Obama is listed as a Kenyan student studying in America in 1959. US officials complained that Kenyan students were becoming "anti-American and anti-white" just at the time Barack Obama Senior was given a grant to study in America.
According to the article at The Guardian, the African American Students Foundation granted Obama, Sr. a scholarship to study business administration at the University of Hawaii, Honululu. Supporters of the project included the singer Harry Belafonte, the actor Sidney Poitier, and the baseball player Jackie Robinson. Also, "OBAMA, Barrack H" is in the file of Kenyan students in the US drawn up by British colonial officials.
Index of Articles by Sven Magnussen
- 'Bama Democrats Admit Obama's COLB was created when he was 10 years-old
- Obama Hearts the Migration and Refugee Assistance Act of 1962, (22 USC 2601(c)(1))
- Grinols v. Electoral College Dismissed
- Only a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, or U.S. Resident Living in the U.S. can be a Dependent on IRS Form 1040 in 1973
- Blog Wars! Orly attacks Sven Magnussen.
- Process Server Declared Obama Refused Service
- Orly Fights Back! U.S. District Court Judges Give Conflicting Orders for Serving Obama
- How to Subpoena Obama's Immigration File from DHS
- Obama Naturalized as a U.S. Citizen in 1983
- U.S. House General Counsel Responds to Taitz's Subpoena
- Serving a Summons, Complaint on the President as an Individual
- Grinols v. Electoral College; Motion for Reconsideration of Order; Obama Demands Service Through DoJ AG