by Sven Magnussen
Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq., filed a criminal complaint with the USPS Postmaster General and Inspector General alleging Barack Obama publicly displayed a forged Selective Service Registration document which contained a suspicious USPS cancellation stamp. Later, Taitz filed a FOIA request to determine the results on the investigation after her complaint was filed more than a year ago. Taitz is suing in Federal Court, DC Circuit, to appeal a nonresponse to her FOIA request.
Taitz demands information in her complaint:
As such Taitz is seeking any and all records from the Postmaster General and the Inspector General for the USPS in relation to evidence provided by Taitz, showing that Barack Hussein Obama currently occupying the position of the U.S. President used a fabricated Selective service Certificate with a fabricated cancellation USPS stamp.
Index of Articles by Sven Magnussen
- Moore Files Amicus Curiae Brief Pro Se; Obama Naturalized in 1983
- Lucas Daniel Smith Files Amicus Curiae Brief with Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate
- U.S. State Department Expressed Concerns about Kenyans in America to British Officials in 1959.
- 'Bama Democrats Admit Obama's COLB was created when he was 10 years-old
- Obama Hearts the Migration and Refugee Assistance Act of 1962, (22 USC 2601(c)(1))
- Grinols v. Electoral College Dismissed
- Only a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, or U.S. Resident Living in the U.S. can be a Dependent on IRS Form 1040 in 1973
- Blog Wars! Orly attacks Sven Magnussen.
- Process Server Declared Obama Refused Service