by Sven Magnussen
Albert W.L. Moore, Jr., a lawyer in Missouri, has filed an Amicus Curiae Brief Pro Se in The Supreme Court of Alabama detailing Barack Obama's ineligiblity to hold the Office of the President of the United States. Moore accurately states Obama naturalized as a U.S. Citizen in 1983, thus, making him permanently unable to be qualified to be President of the United States.
Obama's Certificate of Naturalization, issued to him in 1983, supersedes any citizenship document prepared or held by any U.S. state with regard to Obama's current status as a U.S. citizen. Regardless of where he was born, he cannot be President or Vice President because he is a naturalized U.S. Citizen.
Moore asserts in his brief:
The real issue of Obama's constitutional eligibility is his loss of American citizenship. The status of natural born American citizen can be acquired only at birth. But it can be lost thereafter, by loss of American citizenship altogether. The term "natural born Citizen" subsumes the term "Citizen". Obama could not be a natural born American citizen when he ceased to be an American at all, even if he was a natural born U.S. citizen on the day of his birth.
McInnish v Chapman in The Supreme Court of Alabama Amicus Brief on Scribd.com - Albert W.L. Moore
Index of Articles by Sven Magnussen
- Lucas Daniel Smith Files Amicus Curiae Brief with Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate
- U.S. State Department Expressed Concerns about Kenyans in America to British Officials in 1959.
- 'Bama Democrats Admit Obama's COLB was created when he was 10 years-old
- Obama Hearts the Migration and Refugee Assistance Act of 1962, (22 USC 2601(c)(1))
- Grinols v. Electoral College Dismissed
- Only a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, or U.S. Resident Living in the U.S. can be a Dependent on IRS Form 1040 in 1973
- Blog Wars! Orly attacks Sven Magnussen.
- Process Server Declared Obama Refused Service
- Orly Fights Back! U.S. District Court Judges Give Conflicting Orders for Serving Obama
- How to Subpoena Obama's Immigration File from DHS
- Obama Naturalized as a U.S. Citizen in 1983